Show Your Projects Chapter 19!

Mark Colineri

Alright, she is coming to life!

Paint that im finishing is about 60% done, and a few  new things on the chassis, New shocks (Modeled by Outlaw, Painted By Rockcrwlr) and the new Metal Jaz Fuel Cell Modeled and painted by me,

enjoy!

i think that looks very awesome and awesome

Decided to make this track it is Rupp arena from this year didn't reliaze it was at 1st because of the dirt but anyways i need to texture and make the stadium but other then that the track layout is done! So what do you think of the layout any changes i need to change that you guys know i missed i just did the 1st part of the event might need to edit it still a little for fs but other then that i think it is my best track but want your guys opinion!

Rupp%2520arena%25202013.png

• Upvote 3

Just my 2 cents, before you texture it, extrude the end by the ramps and cars a lot. Extrude the sides a little also so that the trucks can have room to make a lap or whatever without going over the cars. Other than that it looks good.

well i guess it is the angle but actually there is more room on the sides then it looks because i guess it is the angle i just realized that and with the ramps i might but it seemed pretty accurate to what it had at the event but i might edit it