Mark Colineri

Coming to a BeamNG near you

someday

mabye

Hotrodbaseblend-2.png

bootfull.png

fkajfdksa.png

bbkj.png

Honestly the biggest problem now is the suspension. The front is going to be cantaleaver suspension similar to the original snakebite, as it ran with front cantaleavers for a few weeks before going traditional, you can see the start of the mounts up front. The rear is going to be J arms with a big spring/sway bar assembly around the rear boot.

intended for BeamNG as a little showcase thing for a ThinkTank application, as well as brass beast and some other stuff. should be fun to drive about, unique if nothing else

• Upvote 5

I'll start with Fargo

Racing:

screenshot_712_zps9f5fa7d7.png

Freestyle:

screenshot_713_zpsd2b70cb8.png

This is Fargo, ND correct?  I am not trying to nitpick, but the track is WAY more narrow, and the dirt is a black dirt.  I am from Fargo and go every year.  Again, I am by no means trying to be rude, just pointing a few things out.  

Someone around my area build a rat rod. it's actually pretty cool looking, and it would be even more so if the owner didn't stick giant rubber rats all over it. Most likely Halloween lawn decorations.

All this stuff's looking awesome guys! I had something to show but Blender decided it was tired and clocked out early on me. Can't really say it surprised me all that much. I know about the auto save file but I dug through nearly every folder I could find on this damn machine and didn't find it. And I also tried "Restore Last Session" but it went to what I was working on the time before it crashed. just my luck