Show Your Projects Chapter 19!

Mark Colineri

CCblend-15_zps109e3711.png

CCblend-15_zps9e0a2fcd.png

the spring's there for scale, the actual shock has to be that long, otherwise it'll be deviating from the default sim monsters shock and therefore 'cheating', and obviously i can move any bars that i need to, the existing rear cage is pretty crap as it is, i was going for 'hashed together' and i did it a little too well

can't wait to see what you come up with

You do whatever you want Harlow, there are no offical Sim Monster ran leagues this year so it will be up to the discretion of the other league owners to deem it race able or not.

Hell I am even (with the help of another person mind you) working on 45-50" travel rear suspension system B)

and if others deem it as a cheater truck or any other ridiculous complaints, screw em I will start my own league.

• Upvote 2

Hmm I wonder where you go the name Thor. Glad to see Tyler-Drew It trucks are popping up all over this game. Good stuff guys, keep em coming.

I'm a big fan of your artwork, but actually I didn't think about your truck when I came up with the idea of mine. I've seen your Blackout but that wasn't my inspiration

Why PM.  If it's the ones over the finish line you're concerned with their higher than the ones at the start.  With the angle of the jump I don't think the trucks will be hitting them.  If they do I'll change the pitch of the jump so they don't.  Also the poles and everything attached to them will be non interact.