Show Your Projects Chapter 19!

Mark Colineri

So you are basically saying that it is mediocre work? I am sorry, but if some people say something looks awesome...who the hell cares. I think picking out someone's work to use as an example is extremely disrespectful and out of line. There is no need to put someones work down because it isn't up to your standards.

Now...back on topic. 

So you are basically saying that it is mediocre work? I am sorry, but if some people say something looks awesome...who the hell cares. I think picking out someone's work to use as an example is extremely disrespectful and out of line. There is no need to put someones work down because it isn't up to your standards.

Why yes it is mediocre. it isn't the best thing in the game, and it isn't by any stretch of the imagination bad, which means it's mediocre, neither here nor there. besides, people were calling it awesome in particular which spurred the thought, thus, i said it was in fact, not awe inspiring brilliance wrought from the very fabric that god himself used to knit the universe together, thus it it's not bloody well awesome.

also i like how someone removed my other post. all aboard the conformation bias train, whoo whoo

Why yes it is mediocre. it isn't the best thing in the game, and it isn't by any stretch of the imagination bad, which means it's mediocre, neither here nor there. besides, people were calling it awesome in particular which spurred the thought, thus, i said it was in fact, not awe inspiring brilliance wrought from the very fabric that god himself used to knit the universe together, thus it it's not bloody well awesome.

also i like how you removed my other post. all aboard the conformation bias train, whoo whoo

Still looking for the post where he labelled it as the best version of world finals to hit Rigs of Rod? The textures are clean, obstacles aswell and the overall layout is presentable. So other then it being playable what exactly is wrong with it? Other then your warped perception on the quality of others work or how others should respond to them posting progress photos of it?

And the bias train leaves the station at the same time as "broken record" and "cynical disposition"  ;) 

• Upvote 4

CCblend-15_zps39a957ff.png

made some neons for escalade.

blue bits are glass, purple bit is the actual neon tube. and yes, it does glow ingame. still working on an animated emission texture so the light will flicker like real neons. if i can be bothered i'll make some custom flares that are long enough to suit the tubes, if you have your grahpics settings up they do project light onto the ground and other meshes if the moon aligns 'n stuff. should look neat

and yes, i could make them toggleable with the headlights key, but that's too much work. keypress events 'n such

• Upvote 1