Show Your Projects Chapter 20!

Klayton

Well, here is the next project I am working on, this is the start of an all freestyle track I'm starting on. Hoping to have this finished with a week or two. Tell me what you guys think. If you guys have

some obstacles you would like to see on the track, PM me here or aim.

aimimg_11_zps4652525a.png

Also, the Monster Cross track I'm making, I'll be honest with you guys, I am too lazy to texture the stadium. If someone could texture if for me, I would really appreciate it. Or if you guys don't mind, I don't mind releasing it with the stadium as a concrete texture. I can have it up this weekend with a few minor changes.

• Upvote 4

Bout time someone re did my Hall Bro's chassis. Some how mine got twisted during all the exporting and importing I had to do to get it from Inventor, over to blender. Also it never really was a true replica since I based all the measurements off the Raminator model. Looks fantastic Kozak!

Kozak's River Rat chassis getting it's way ingame.. yes the shocks are raised for a reason, they stick out on the real truck.

Only advice from me is raise the truck up so that the bottom of the cradle and the bottom four link bars meet up.   Right now, chassis is sitting lower than the four links.

Edited by SealedGecko
Don't quote pictures.