Show Your Projects Chapter 20!

Klayton

Here is the all freestyle that im making ingame. It'll be call DJMRacing Freestyle Showdown ;)

Tell me what you guys think.

EDIT:

that looks like a lot of fun cant wait :)

Edited by SealedGecko
Don't Quote Pictures

I put this together as a quick repaint/modification of the Reptoid from the V4 pack...

It's Jim Jack's Reptoid from the 2000 Monster Jam season. I am aware that the scale textures are different from those run on the actual truck, so that will be updated before release (along with the headers).

hey if you want to finish it off for me ill send you mine, i finished it awhile back but never had the interest to finish it, send me a pm if your interested (might want to put your eyes though better than mine haha)aimsc20111122121138.png

• Upvote 2

Well it's time to get Sam Boyd Stadium ready for the World Finals 14 track  ;). Raised the bottom of the building so it will look like it's on a hill and there's also a mild slope in Thunder Alley. I am using MJFanatic's port-o-potty, but with an updated texture. Still need to add/edit a few more things before I can get to work on the textures.

Looking great guys!

Rock, I assume some of the detail stuff such as the port-potties will be non-colideable to save lag?

Another thing I'm noticing is the turn into the thunder ally.  On worldfinals' track, it was really tight, is it roughly at that same angle in real life.

not to further the argument of the max-d body in any means but other then the headlight area being slightly recessed, the front clip is all flat save for the pocket where it has a slow curve where the front clip edge meets the "on a mission"

IMG_0226_zps0fde7ffe.jpg

IMG_0326_zpsba52178d.jpg

• Upvote 3

PC, as many times as I've seen Max D, too many damn times than I want to say..you have it wrong.  The clip is the same not remolded, they just added fender flares with the spikes and other goodies. Look at my picture here for reference.8489343789_50ee39bbc6_z.jpg

• Upvote 3

"It's so hard not to look smug..."

tumblr_mhue02IWR01re7wsmo1_400.gif

I figured I'd do something a bit different and post a video preview of the results of Clarkson International Autodrome. This was the only way to do this track any justice as there have been many changes/additions since you last saw it:

This track is in it's final stages nearing completion.

A "full length" preview will be coming shortly similar to what I did with ORL Figure 8 Shootout at Mankato Speedway. If you missed that video, go check out the Rigs of Rods video thread, click page 31. My video is the last one on that page.

• Upvote 4