World Finals XIV Discussion

RKM

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Young Guns Shootout?

• Taryn Laskey - Monster Mutt Dalmatian
    • Donald Epidendio - Titan
    • JP Ruggiero - El Diablo
    • Dustin Brown - Wolverine
    • Morgan Kane - Iron Man
    • Joey Sylvester - Bad Habit (had 4 until he won)
    • Daron Basl - Nitro Hornet
    • Greg Winchenbach - Crushstation
    • Devin Jones - Barbarian
    • Steven Sims - Hooked
    • Becky McDonough - El Toro Loco
    • JR McNeil - Razin Kane

I don't get what makes this community tick sometimes. We wait all year for the world finals, anxiously at that, and we finally see previews of the track and all of a sudden we're all mad, or sad and don't wanna go? I get so confused every year. Backflips haven't been spammed really. It's honestly just Anderson followers who got pissed off about Ryan's injury last year who started getting mad about backflips. I mean, c'mon, don't you guys wanna see if a double really is possible? I think it's hella exciting!

• Upvote 2

I don't get what makes this community tick sometimes. We wait all year for the world finals, anxiously at that, and we finally see previews of the track and all of a sudden we're all mad, or sad and don't wanna go? I get so confused every year. Backflips haven't been spammed really. It's honestly just Anderson followers who got pissed off about Ryan's injury last year who started getting mad about backflips. I mean, c'mon, don't you guys wanna see if a double really is possible? I think it's hella exciting!

I personally don't hate backflips BUT I do believe that extra precautions must be mandatory (double caging rules this year are helping) on all trucks just so something like Ryan's injury doesn't happen again

Speaking of which I'm still betting full house on him taking the freestyle win this year, and even racing to a good degree. He's every bit of capable of Double Downing in Vegas for the 1st time in over a decade.

• Upvote 1

We get let done at the track is all tht happens and are disappointed that Feld didnt use more imagination for this track. Do we really need 3 backflips just cause its for one encore? i honestly think that feld is kinda trying to make Monster jam a circus.

That's not how I feel at all, I hardly follow the Andersons, but i still think something needs to be done. It's the fact that they have become what decides who wins or not. If you really think about it, they are no different that hitting a normal ramp, but your truck goes backward. That being said, considering two drivers have been injured this year trying them, i do think something needs to be done with that, but no I am not son Anderson fanboy. I think we have too much faith in FELD doing something we want them to though. Yes a double is possible, but it's being done with  special truck, and a special built ramp, so of course it's possible, it just isn't as exciting as a truck doing one off a normal ramp in a normal truck.

• Upvote 1

We get let done at the track is all tht happens and are disappointed that Feld didnt use more imagination for this track. Do we really need 3 backflips just cause its for one encore? i honestly think that feld is kinda trying to make Monster jam a circus and as much as we try to rebel against them they dont listen to us all they want is tht $$$$$ they dont care about the fans

If that's the case, explain how after many requests Jon Zimmer and Scott Hartsock got in Vegas in 2010?

Or how about same thing, Jeremy Slifko gets to Vegas in 2011?

Or last year with Neil Elliot in Team Hot Wheels?

The two day event? Heavily requested

Give the final spot to the Young Guns Champ? Heavily requested

Believe it or not, Feld Motorsports does indeed listen to the fans. Is it perfect? Not by any stretch, but is it more than credit is given? Yes.

• Upvote 3