World Finals XIV Discussion

RKM

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Young Guns Shootout?

• Taryn Laskey - Monster Mutt Dalmatian
    • Donald Epidendio - Titan
    • JP Ruggiero - El Diablo
    • Dustin Brown - Wolverine
    • Morgan Kane - Iron Man
    • Joey Sylvester - Bad Habit (had 4 until he won)
    • Daron Basl - Nitro Hornet
    • Greg Winchenbach - Crushstation
    • Devin Jones - Barbarian
    • Steven Sims - Hooked
    • Becky McDonough - El Toro Loco
    • JR McNeil - Razin Kane

Guys, i know the backflips jumps are making you guys rage, but think of it this way. If one container breaks like last year, trucks can STILL try the backflip safely. It makes for an interesting competition, it's safe as they can make it, and all drivers can try it if they want. You guys are looking at the backflips and mad they are there, but it's better than last year's design honestly. Just think about it, more drivers can try them safely.

• Upvote 3

if you are referring to what i said, they weren't...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7seTokb6TE

Both are facing the way every single normal trailer jump ever has at the WF afaik.

I ment by the way they faced.  WF7 and WF9 had the trailers facing towards the starting gate of Racing, and as for WF12-14 they are facing towards the center of the stadium.  Get what i'm saying?

The tracks are just getting so similar year after year after year.  Ok, i'll give them the backflips, but change the other end of the track up for Pete's sake.  Why not put some sort of double in there, and the middle, put something on top of it for crying out load.

If one container breaks like last year, trucks can STILL try the backflip safely. It makes for an interesting competition, it's safe as they can make it, and all drivers can try it if they want. You guys are looking at the backflips and mad they are there, but it's better than last year's design honestly. Just think about it, more drivers can try them safely.

What if both containers break?  ;)

Well, aside from the center jump, and mini- double, what do you know, it looks the same as the past two years.  But look at it this way guys, world finals 3, 5 and 6 were identical (aside from switching the Sea container with a rock pile, and moving the semi to different sides of the track).  And world finals 4 and 7 were nearly identical.  Those shows still had their spectacular moments even though the tracks were similar.