A day in my life p.3

SybilSixx66

Just had another wreck. Me and my bro are alright, just a little rattled. My car was the only one damaged strangely. What happened was the first car was turning into a parking lot, and I hit the car behind them and they hit the first car. Knocked the grille and both headlights out of my car and screwed up the hood pretty good, but it should be repairable. Problem is I'll have to pay any bills out of my own pocket as well as my own insurance now. Pretty sure I'm gonna sell that cursed hunk of metal first chance I get...

I wasn't in the parking lot, the front car was waiting to turn. Tonight got even more fun when some woman started screaming "get off the damn road!" at us, I turned around and yelled "There's been a wreck!" so she rolled her window back up and gave me a pissed-off go toi hell look. Then once the cops got there, of course he asked me for my license and insurance. Gave him 3 insurance cards: 2 were mine and one belonged to who i bought the car from. He handed one of mine and the last owner's cards, and told me the one he had was expired. He handed back my up to date card for some reason. so now I have a nice little ticket, but all I have to do is show them the valid card and it's gone or so I'm told...

FML

And I have given some thought to buying an old junker and getting into the demo derby at the local fair. But still, two major wrecks and no one injured? My dad told me that's luckier than winning the lottery and I can believe him.

I wasn't in the parking lot, the front car was waiting to turn. Tonight got even more fun when some woman started screaming "get off the damn road!" at us, I turned around and yelled "There's been a wreck!" so she rolled her window back up and gave me a pissed-off go toi hell look. Then once the cops got there, of course he asked me for my license and insurance. Gave him 3 insurance cards: 2 were mine and one belonged to who i bought the car from. He handed one of mine and the last owner's cards, and told me the one he had was expired. He handed back my up to date card for some reason. so now I have a nice little ticket, but all I have to do is show them the valid card and it's gone or so I'm told...

FML

And I have given some thought to buying an old junker and getting into the demo derby at the local fair. But still, two major wrecks and no one injured? My dad told me that's luckier than winning the lottery and I can believe him.

My bad then, way you worded it made it sound like it was in the parking lot. I've seen some pretty stupid stuff making turns into parking lots...or out of too for that matter then there's always the interstate dumb-asses that fly by everyone in the far left lane and cut across 3 lanes of traffic to get off an exit..seen that more times then I'd like to recall from a semi's point of view. Hopefully your luck turns around and at least no one got hurt except maybe your ego.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I "tried" to get the car home this afternoon after it changed mechanics a couple times finally ending up with my aunt and step-uncle who did the most out of any of them to it. After I left I made it about 10 minutes away (had to pick up more paper towels from the store) and right as I was pulling into the parking spot, it dies on me with no hope of starting. My uncle came back out and we jumped it off which got it running, but we both agreed that there was no way in hell it could make the trip so we parked it down at the end of the store's lot. It's locked up tight, right under the big sign, just off the sidewalk, and the police station is a stone's throw away. I think it's gonna be fine right where it is.

The hood's held on by a couple bungie cords, one reaching under the bumper into the hood release and the other reaches across it from each wheel well. No grille and one of the headlights is all whacked out. I should have a really easy time seeing what's in the ditches off the shoulder though. Paid a hundred more dollars in wrecker fees, so all that's left is to order parts and install 'em. I got about $200 to work with just to get it driveable. parts it needs most are a new set of fans for the radiator and quite possibly a new alternator or some serious TLC to the current one. Not looking forward to it to be honest...

On an off note, how is it that I get flipped off for honking at a car load of ass-holes when they tried to switch lanes on top of me? if you're ever driving in Missippii, don't. Trust me, they can't drive for sh!t and they have no clue. Anything that happens is automatically the fault of whoever got hit even if they were going 50 mph over in a very active school zone for example. "Dern kids, don't they know I'm drivin' here! Get outta my way ya little brats! Gotta make it to the Citgo and get my beer before they close tonight! WHO'S THIS F*CKTARD STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF TH...  SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! WHAM!!!!!!!!" That's pretty much how it goes 'round here. You get between some big old bubba and his beer and you're beggin' for trouble.