Show Your Projects Chapter 21!

Mark Colineri

screenshot11h.png

screenshot12tal.png

Yes, I know other people made it, and yes, I used the older body, but it was worth a shot! May re-export it to get the body looking better and the way I want it. 

Looks great man, on the clear side, all the blue should actually be a light purple.

Got a little spare time and worked on the paintjob I'm doing for worldfinals'(Chris Hamilton's) El Toro Loco 2013. Adjusted the colors of the flames, repositioned a few things, and got the side logos on. Still working on getting the tailgate to look right. Hoping to have it finished up and sent over to Chris soon so he can get the truck finished up and uploaded.

487478_624983344195011_649797337_n.jpg

• Upvote 6

Looking good so far Justin. However, I am not to fond of the horns as they look too cartoonish and the red/yellow on them are a bit too dark.

Thanks man. I'm still tweaking the colors on the horns. For the yellow i just used the original horns, switched the colors, and blurred then a little. I might just redo them. The truck still needs an AO bake as well but for some reason when I try doing one in the blender I have it roughly shades half the body and had has a bunch of triangle spots missing. I'll see what Chris wants to do and go from there.

Reworked Ratty again.

newratty_zps7ebfd42b.png

CCblend-15_zpsaad90f59.png

Based the rear window on the front of a '41 willy's. The entire thing still needs some work, but whatever

Just for comparison here's the new wireframe. Honestly i'd've been way better off doing the entire thing from scratch again, but i'm a loveing retard, so i didn't

wire1_zps9066618d.png

And the old

edgeloops-1_zps044bb6d0.png

pwn.gif

remaking WFXI for my self. im remaking the obstacles . the textures i made them look like dirt textures on the obstacles also.. eh ( i got the textures from the original WFXI but made them dirt ones)

I like that wf 11 so far Jose. I was thinking of remaking it my self once i get better with blender, but thats anything better than i can do.

So I decided to make a Max D 2009 throwback... 

bandicam201303151305159.jpg

Max D PEI?? :blink:

maxdpei.jpg

bandicam201303151431019.jpg

• Upvote 3

Thanks man. I'm still tweaking the colors on the horns. For the yellow i just used the original horns, switched the colors, and blurred then a little. I might just redo them. The truck still needs an AO bake as well but for some reason when I try doing one in the blender I have it roughly shades half the body and had has a bunch of triangle spots missing. I'll see what Chris wants to do and go from there.

only other thing i see is the old el toro loco name is still visible under the new, but other then that it looks awesome

only other thing i see is the old el toro loco name is still visible under the new, but other then that it looks awesome

Not sure where you're seeing the old name. I removed it. Are you talking about the red outline around the letters?