Show Your Projects Chapter 21!

Mark Colineri

just something ive worked on yesterday and today :P the Obstacle with all the sides is not mine had to ask Rock for it because i have no idea how to make my own O_0 , i changed some stuff up on it nothing much.. textures were easy to do. and no its not a replica.. just randomly made it for fun.

2013track_zpsb356f98f.png

• Upvote 6

Here's a couple things that I've been working on with the help of nitro psycho.

First is a reworked version of Bad Dawg, finally got the proper lettering on it and switched it over to a Racesource chassis; the older version of Bad Dawg is being reworked and both trucks will be released together.
RoR2013-03-1919-25-40-16_zpsead0c352.png

Last, but not least, is something I've been wanting to make for a while; I present the Harley-Davidson Renegade.
RoR2013-03-1919-26-00-69_zpsdd4524d1.png

• Upvote 7

Amazingly Rock. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's my daily project, a V4 version of ACDC's Orange Avenger.... 

I shall release it upon his request.

Looks nice, agh those paints i did a while back dont like them anymore,

What about a a new avenger pack with better paints and a the new 13 and 14 paints anyone?

?

• Upvote 11

I tried, but I just can't seem to get it to reflect properly at night  :(. Atleast I got the lights to glow at night though.

Still incredible non the less.  Just a question on the stadium:  Is the straight after the thunder alley sign shorter on this version than the old stadium?

Edited by RockCrwlr
No. Same legnth
  • Upvote 1

Woah, that looks really sick. And, is there a way to position the lights though? Because then maybe you can get the light to shine directly on the track if its positioned right. 

Edited by RockCrwlr
It is positioned right. Just the pic angle

Klayton, would you kindly be able to instruct me on how to achieve that light glow working so I can add it on one of my tracks? I've seen it before but I couldn't get it figured out.

BTW, that track is breath taking!

Woah Rock. Woah. Thats incredible.

This is my 1st track using the burn tool to create waremarks with Photoshop,

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7294/bandicam201303211553188.jpg

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7862/bandicam201303211554145.jpg

I know I'm not one to say anything about tracks, I've only made a few, but my advise is to not use as much burn, it doesn't look great on the cars IMO, and to make two burn marks at the start line for either tire. Other than that it really looks great, track looks fun. I wouldn't give advise, but we had a little tutorial in school about limiting how much burn we use in Photoshop lol.

• Upvote 1