Who is your favorite driver?

Team Destruction

Well, to start off the topic my favorite driver is Ryan Anderson because he has talent and skill. He drives his best and never gives up. He put everything and pushes it hard to the ground in any event he goes to.

Say who is your favorite driver and why do you like him/her.

I'd have to say...

Independents: Jim Koehler, Steve Sims, Donald Epidendio, and Jimmy Creten. Really because they're independents who really don't care that whatever they do, it comes out of their own pockets.

FELD: Todd Leduc, Neil Elliot, Jon Zimmer, Damon Bradshaw, Charlie Pauken, Pablo Huffaker, and the Andersons.

• Upvote 1

Top 5 (in no particular order)

#5: Adam Anderson. He's in his 20s and is already a two time world champion and has won tons upon tons of shows. At such a young age and to shine as bright as his father is quite the achievement. I also respect him more because he's sort of the underdog of the family. Dennis has the long illustrious career and Ryan is surrounded with hype while Adam seems to be pushed aside a bit. I have never been disappointed seeing him run and I don't expect to any time soon. 

#4: Jon Zimmer. If anyone's seen a post I made on Mayhem, you can see that I believe Jon can drive anything, and he can. I've seen him in speedways, stadiums, and arenas and he never disappoints. He's also one of the most "real" drivers out there. Homegrown from Vermont and working up the ladder to where he is today. I am beyond excited to see him get not only a Digger seat but also to compete at the World Finals. He has many years to come and I personally cannot wait to see what's to come

#3: Scott Hartsock. When I was a kid my favorite truck and driver wasn't Dennis in Digger, but Scott Hartsock in Gunslinger. He may be swept underneath the rug but he can still go all out every time. To come from the brink of obscurity to come back as strong as he has in the past few years is amazing. He's mad fast, roostered locked and ready to rock, and never disappoints. I was a fan back then and I will be until I die.

#2: Alex Blackwell. Most. Underrated Driver. Ever. I'm not even joking, I'm floored to see how so few people have him as a Vegas favorite. He consistently performs well in racing and in freestyle, has quite a few major wins under his belt and yet, hardly anyone pays attention to him. When people think of drivers who deserve a championship, who comes to mind? Ryan Anderson, Linsey Weenk, or Marc McDonald. Hardly does Alex come up. That's another thing, I see him as the underdog and me personally I always cheer for the underdog.

#1: John Seasock. Probably one of the most down to earth, underrated drivers out there today. I got to speak to him for a good half an hour when I was little and it will be an experience I remember forever. He even let me get into Blue Thunder! From that moment on, Seasock would stay at the top of my list. Then he won two back to back championships, and started winning events left and right. From the days of Sudden Impact to now in Grinder Seasock has been another underdog like his fellow Frackville native Alex Blackwell (must be something in the water over there) and yet has stood out for me. Consistently well performer and one of the most down to earth drivers out there. What else could you ask for?

Honorable mentions:

JR McNeal

Jimmy Creten

Steve Simms

Randy Moore

Todd LeDuc

I'd have to say Tom Meents. Not just because he's Tom Meents, its because he's nice (off camera), and he never will stop during a freestyle event, exept when something major breaks in his truck (ex. Orlando '13) which shows his appreciation to giving the fans a good show. And he is the only driver (which if he isn't then i dont know that other driver) that gives away his helmet almost every show he does. That also shows he has true appreciation for fans (MaxD fans especially).