Who is your favorite driver?

Team Destruction

Too many to name that it's almost unfair too list any...

Dennis, Adam, and Ryan Anderson.

Tom Meents.

Neil Elliot.

Gary Porter.

Pablo Huffaker.

Charlie Paluken.

CVH.

Dan Patrick.

John Seasock.

Linsey Weenk.

Donald Epidendio.

Marc McDonald.

Lee O'Donnell.

Too many more that should be named that I can't think of right now...just too many favorites...

Always loved the Anderson boys, mainly because i've been a Digger fan all my life. Recently, i've really like Damon Bradshaw. For being so new to the sport, and yes I know he's been in for a while, he really can drive these trucks. He came in in what, 2007? And by 2009 he already had a championship. The guy can drive, no doubt about it.

** = a tad off topic.

It's really hard to choose 1 as they are almost ALL extremely nice. **Minus Damon Bradshaw. Last year in Philly we waited in line for how long. Get there don't even get a hi. He takes the yearbooks sign's them and shoves them back. We ask to get a picture with him and he mad it seem like it was a big deal. He got up got the picture, and sat. Didn't say one word but "sure" when we asked for a picture.** There are two drivers who stand out above the rest to me though. . . . . They are both pretty underrated, but are talented and very nice drivers. They would be Linsey Weenk and John Seasock. Why? Because they are down to earth and are very social guys. I've had  a few long conversations with them in Pit Parties and they are, again, very nice. After we talked to Weenk for a while, the security guard told him to speed it up and get the line moving and Linsey told him "These fans wait outside for hours just to get to meet us. I don't care if they have 1 thing or 10 things to be signed. I'm here for the fans. Without them I wouldn't have a job." Then John Seasock was about to be pulled out of line for his break during the Philly Pit Party and the security guard told him to hurry up or he'd be late for whatever he was supposed to do. John told him pretty much the same as Linsey and went to sign autographs and take pictures with the people left in line and would not leave until everybody was happy. That's what it's all about. Then they both (not a good example for competition in Philly for Linsey) go out and put on a awesome event for us and always deliver in Vegas too. There is no doubt they are the best and underrated drivers in the sport.

• Upvote 1

Indie: Jim Kramer

The guy I grew up idolizing as a kid along with his boss.  I was always happy to see him at the shows I went to in my younger days and he's probably the most professional man ever in Monster Trucks.

Company: Lyle Hanrooster

He may have been an indie at one point but he was always my favorite company driver because he always had a good chance of winning and did some pretty spectacular stuff when I saw him live.