WF14/15 W.I.P.

Klayton

Nevertheless, I seek these two Monster Jam World Finals tracks even now, so please inform me when they are released.

Be patient like every else before u get banned!!! People hate when things are gonna be released, etc when really they dont have to make anything at all!!!

Just because a track is planned for a league doesn't mean it wll be done. It has burned us in the past.

Side note, I know I don't know jack about leagues but I feel like things would be better if the tracks planned were finished a month beforehand or if not then an alternative can be done instead of changing tracks at the last minute

• Upvote 1

This thread was originally created to show off the work on both of these tracks. If this is going to turn into a begging or is it done yet thread, I have no problem locking it until an update is ready to be posted. They are both Works In Progress, as the title clearly states. There was never a set completion date, so just because an update hasn't been posted doesn't mean they won't get completed.

• 1 month later...