WF14/15 W.I.P.

Klayton

Ok i know that comment not only made my day but also made me realize that im one of the few on this site to take his side but can we just move on to something else other that politics? There's a time and place for it and this is neither the time nor the place.

PS: Anyone that talks politics after this post will possibly get warning points from kozak.

Dont worry Im a crazy gun toting american that doesn't like the direction obama has pushed this country into. Ive got your back.

I'm a crazy gun toting american that wants legalized pot, abortions gay marriage, drug test for welfare recipients, hate Obama, hate bush, hate every president, wants isolationism, thinks religion should gtfo politics, schools, and business, pro 1%, and can't stand 15yr olds who have political opinions.

SO WF14,15, and 16 are in the works now. WF16 is becoming a summer project and WF14 and 15 Klayton is a busy guy so i wouldnt be surprised if they dont get finished at all if not any time soon.

Lets talk about the important things in life, like religion

An hero.... Right now

From what i heard Wf 15 and 16 are both summer projects.

Because the only reason you know this is because it was literally stated on the last page by thurundoogdahkbd(whatever the F*ck his name is)

An hero.... Right now

Because the only reason you know this is because it was literally stated on the last page by thurundoogdahkbd(whatever the F*ck his name is)

Or maybe I am a Sim-Monster's insider. I can tell you somewhere right now someone is working on a Grave Digger, you don't know me boii.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a crazy gun toting american that wants legalized pot, abortions gay marriage, drug test for welfare recipients, hate Obama, hate bush, hate every president, wants isolationism, thinks religion should gtfo politics, schools, and business, pro 1%, and can't stand 15yr olds who have political opinions.

sorry it was just a joke I hate lots of presidents I didn't try and start a debate over politics

• 1 month later...