Show Your Projects Chapter 23!

Roach

I was actually doing that before but got "yelled" at for doing it. It was "stupid".........(rolls eyes). And it was just a spec map on Razin Kane.

I don't recall you getting "yelled" at. Go ahead.

i agree on the chassis have scuffs and scratches it would look better, we put wear marks on tracks why not on trucks??

honestly speaking, mapping frames takes bloody ages that's why.

although it would be a hell of a lot better to smart unwrap and use a 3d painter to do wear.

actually that would be incredibly easy, someone do that

honestly speaking, mapping frames takes bloody ages that's why.

although it would be a hell of a lot better to smart unwrap and use a 3d painter to do wear.

actually that would be incredibly easy, someone do that

If you think it's so easy, have at it! :P Seriously bro, you talk a big talk but that's all I'm seeing so far. you want people to do this kinda stuff, take point and lead the masses by example. Show 'em just how easy it really is if it even is. (and yes, that IS meant as a challenge. Your move my friend).

Practice what you preach my friend, practice what you preach...

• Upvote 3

Welp i'm not very good at this nor is photoshop the best 3d painting program there is, but there we go

Untitled-1-19_zps21c3d2a9.png

max-d3dpaintpreview_zpse91eebdb.png

I really didn't put any time into it, just took a few grunge brushes and slew them about, which means that things got kind of shaite as it's just projecting, but hey, the concept works, although you'd want to find a better 3d painter than photoshop, since it seems to be a malformed feature stuck on for the sake of marketing

• Upvote 7

Here is something:

aimimg_11_zpse3b93130.png

Concept came from a sketch that Aaron sent me from which Alex Parish had drawn.

11820_581983438500499_685957595_n_zpsb4d

This Alex guy has some really cool concepts for obstacles. Most of the obstacles on this track will be concepts from this guy.

Looks cool, we need some new obstacles