Show Your Projects Chapter 23!

Roach

Diffs are a work in progress, name them, win a nothing

CCblend-15_zpsf4924e69.png

CCblend-15_zps963bd181.png

fourlink mounts are going on the differential ball spine, the shock and sway bar mounts as well as the knuckles and rams and such will just be inverted to match the diff

Before you say it looks wrong, i built it to the dimensions of the PEI axle housings, to the inch. the bottom of the third member is exactly where the bottom of the PEI housing is, and the top of the spine is exactly where the top of the PEI casing is minus the fourlink tabs

and yes i know having the third member assembly on the bottom is indescribably stupid, that's sort of the intent

• Upvote 3

This is my WIP First take on Old trucks with a new look. I don't own nor did I make any parts of these trucks. Both from the V4 pack, and rights to their respectful owners.

I haven't figured out how to change the chassis color, but ill be making it blue, and the wheels yellow.

RoR2013-05-3014-50-00-28.jpg

RoR2013-05-3014-50-09-68.jpg

RoR2013-05-3014-50-20-06.jpg

Then off to INVADER. Which i absolutely loved to watch race on tv.  Al-tho Monster Wars was cheesy, some good racin was on there.

RoR2013-05-3014-51-00-29.jpg

RoR2013-05-3014-53-48-50.jpg

RoR2013-05-3014-51-05-66.png

It's my first time trying to repaint so its a little off. I really didnt have any pictures from the top of Invader, so i just guessed the roof, but i could kind of see the hood in one. so i just tried to replicate it to the best of my ability. I know the Valvoline stickers aren't on it, or some of the other ones. I just wanted to keep it simple.

• Upvote 6

might as well stick this here...

Mr.Bowers asked for a paint job...
screenshot_3.png

somehow I got the entire template set about 2 ft too far back at the moment but thats an easy fix... Lots left to do so don't go crazy

all I've done to it is mess with the paint so all cred goes to the original creator of all individual parts making up the copenhagen crusher

• Upvote 7