V5 Blog

2. Maybe like Max-D can have a differential when you press W on the keypad. I've seen Max-D do his saves before.

What?

and the meents sparklers would need custom particles. ROR does this, but honestly it's an ancient engine and i can't be bothered to learn, and to get those to work you would have to install them in a really tricky way, and frankly since most people around here can't read the TIRES DON'T WORK IN .38 BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO REMOVE SPACES IN FILENAMES bit, frankly that'd just cause a lot of misery

and why in gods name would there be a non breakable version of a breakable nodebeam? seriously, explain this to me because that's batpoo looney

• Upvote 4

What?

and the meents sparklers would need custom particles. ROR does this, but honestly it's an ancient engine and i can't be bothered to learn, and to get those to work you would have to install them in a really tricky way, and frankly since most people around here can't read the TIRES DON'T WORK IN .38 BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO REMOVE SPACES IN FILENAMES bit, frankly that'd just cause a lot of misery

and why in gods name would there be a non breakable version of a breakable nodebeam? seriously, explain this to me because that's batpoo looney

When you press W on your keyboard, it says, "No differential found."  Maybe the differential, or the limited slip, could take place when you press it.  And i WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FREAKIN SEMICOLONS BEHIND THE 120 IN THE TRUCK FILE WHEN YOU FIX THE TIRE GLITCH DERP. 

I'm serious. Am I ever anything but serious? Joking is for non-serious people. I'm serious.

LOL You're freakin funny!

mac = 100 percent game problems 

NU! ROBLOX RUNS FINE ON MAC AS WELL AS WINDOWS BETCH!

1. no one has mentioned this issue on a PC so the simple conclusion it is a mac related issue.

2. having the ability to change your differentials (open/split/locked) means needing a completely different power curve for the engine (which the trucks will have in the update). Meents runs an aggressive limited slip style system in his ZF axles (more aggressive then say Bigfoot's ZF's). I have personally tested each settings and the split setting (which is supposed to replicate a limited slip) is not accurate in my opinion for Meents truck.

3. flare system for ROR sucks

4. they will probably be updated by someone because they were unique (like the chrome 25th digger) and it is always cool to see them updated to more current models and meshes.

5. not informed enough on .38 to comment on that but the flex body meshes in ROR are buggy and usually stick to other flex bodies (like say the body sticking to the tires) making this more of a pain then the actual wanted effect.

6.I guess

7. the tire "glitch" is a simple truckfile line fix, because the V4 trucks were not made for .38 (which alot of people seemed to have missed). V5's intent was for .38 so I guess that kind of answers the question doesn't it?

8. going into the Rigs of Rod folder in My Documents/Logs/ROR.log will have, in text format, the exact error of whatever your having.

You're smart.  I never even knew that!  :3 naw. i knew that. i just was tempted not to bother with it.

would that have been so hard to type out the first time? were not mind readers on here.

your arrogance has you now permanently restricted from posting, the third line in your signature has me tempted to just remove your ass and rectify the future babysitting your self entitlement will inflict.

or maybe just keep you in posting cue so I can get some enjoyment watching an outspoken twit be able to read but never retort.

respect given bows down 

LOL You're freakin funny!

NU! ROBLOX RUNS FINE ON MAC AS WELL AS WINDOWS BETCH!

You're smart.  I never even knew that!  :3 naw. i knew that. i just was tempted not to bother with it.

I am honestly waiting to see the perma-banned gif under your name.

EDIT: Never mind, he is already restricted from posting. Didnt bother to read a little more because I was so just confused by his ignorance.

Edited by xXTri99erXx

1. I have a glitched glow on ETL on V4 on my mac.  Will that glow be fixed in 0.37 beta? 

2. Maybe like Max-D can have a differential when you press W on the keypad. I've seen Max-D do his saves before. 

3. Another Max-D thing: Maybe there can be an additional command like F3/F4 can deal with the pyros on max-d.  If i spoiled it, TU BAD FO JUU

4. Hagan, If GD30 is done, why do you think it would be in V5??? :angry:

5.  When Metal posted about my comment, i'm sure you've seen the little drop down there before on 0.38, right?  It lets you decide between Breakable (Choice 2) and Original (Choice 1).

6.  A lot of questions, arent there?

7.  Will the tire glitch be fixed in V5 because i am having a HECK of a time trying to re edit the flex bodies.  I had to fix a LOT of trucks.

8. Errors 5 and 6 will be gone, right?  Error 6 on the breakables i kinda understand, but Error 5 on MaxD3.truck?? <-- Crazy........

The problem with the MaxD3.Truck is because you are using rigs of rods 0.38

Because the v4 pack is made for rigs of rods 0.37.

So it isn't crazy.

Download rigs of rods 0.37 and it's over.

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/294-rigs-of-rods-037117/

The download link ;D