V5 Blog

Hate to tell ya this, but your friends have no idea how long it takes to make an entire truck pack of 80+ trucks.  From my knowledge, they've only completed Lucas Oil Crusader at the moment.  Truck packs have no set release date, and nobody knows when it'll be completed.  As for me, I'm just sitting on the safe side and I'm going to assume sometime in 2014.  Almost assuredly it won't be completed before the end of this year.

one minor mistake there, truck count is 130+ at this stage.

I don't know why people don't calm themselves. The pack makers choose to do this for us, they could be doing something else with their lives but no they choose to make some of the most accurate monster trucks to date.all ive seen is noob after noob after noob line up to ask a stupid question instead of reading 20 odd pages to get the fill in. Only the pack makers know when it will be released and if you choose to listen to your friends who dont even work on the pack then you don't have deductive reasoning at all.

• Upvote 2

I don't know why people don't calm themselves. The pack makers choose to do this for us, they could be doing something else with their lives but no they choose to make some of the most accurate monster trucks to date.all ive seen is noob after noob after noob line up to ask a stupid question instead of reading 20 odd pages to get the fill in. Only the pack makers know when it will be released and if you choose to listen to your friends who dont even work on the pack then you don't have deductive reasoning at all.

i just wanted to know sorry i am new

Pretty much what Blair said. I don't know about anyone else on this site, but im still having a real good time with the current pack. I know that this next pack will be better, but the pack we have right now is still effing awesome.

You kidding?  I'm still enjoying some trucks from V3!!!  Seriously...if anyone feels the need to convert Blue Max to V4, please inform me...immediately!  :lol: