V5 Blog

I now suggest a FAQ thread for V5. Just a suggestion

GREAT suggestion! then maybe i can get some actual news and not see an endless argument of condensed pointless instead of news. not complaining about the slow pace of the project, just the arguments that have nothing to do with it.

I know you probably get asked this alot but i have one friend who is telling me that V5 will come oit in 2 weeks and then another Friend telling me it will come out in about 4 Monthes. About when will it come out. And sorry i am new so please dont hate about asking

I know you probably get asked this alot but i have one friend who is telling me that V5 will come oit in 2 weeks and then another Friend telling me it will come out in about 4 Monthes. About when will it come out. And sorry i am new so please dont hate about asking

Hate to tell ya this, but your friends have no idea how long it takes to make an entire truck pack of 80+ trucks.  From my knowledge, they've only completed Lucas Oil Crusader at the moment.  Truck packs have no set release date, and nobody knows when it'll be completed.  As for me, I'm just sitting on the safe side and I'm going to assume sometime in 2014.  Almost assuredly it won't be completed before the end of this year.

• Upvote 3

Hate to tell ya this, but your friends have no idea how long it takes to make an entire truck pack of 80+ trucks.  From my knowledge, they've only completed Lucas Oil Crusader at the moment.  Truck packs have no set release date, and nobody knows when it'll be completed.  As for me, I'm just sitting on the safe side and I'm going to assume sometime in 2014.  Almost assuredly it won't be completed before the end of this year.

Finally...someone with some common sense! Faith in humanity is restored!

And seriously...I am not being sarcastic.

• Upvote 7

Thanks