V5 Blog

man it's going to be that long of a wait cause i really want to drive the 10th Anniversary Max-Ds

I'm pretty sure the Decade of Destruction Max Ds were made using V4 parts and not V5. If anything, it's more than likely to see them released separately and for the V5 Max Ds to just be sporting the regular scheme if V5 should be released after the new winter season begins.

I'm pretty sure the Decade of Destruction Max Ds were made using V4 parts and not V5. If anything, it's more than likely to see them released separately and for the V5 Max Ds to just be sporting the regular scheme if V5 should be released after the new winter season begins.

ok i got it cause i did not know that the Decade of Destruction Max-Ds where not on the V5 Pack it would be nice if the Decade of Destruction Max-Ds can be released sometime before the end of this year

i put it on v4 just to try it, what could possibly keep it from being on v5?

besides cavi never ever finishing it and v5 flying apart like a detonated pile of amiable and noncommittal wet spaghetti in zero g

Nothing really, I mean it's your project so you have the creative freedom. I was just taking a (major, emphasize on MAJOR) shot in the dark that V5 wouldn't be released until well into next year so the regular scheme would've probably been added instead of the "Decade of Destruction" Max Ds but if they're being saved up for then, that's great too. I'm just gonna sit back, and hope it sees the light of day someday.