Show Your Projects Chapter 24

Outlawed

well a new body has been made anyway, so yeah..

The one Matt made just doesn't look right. Unless he remakes it, we're better off using the old one. And I don't think thats an edge split. It looks like a color difference on the .png. Also I'm pretty sure El Toro doesn't have faces like that.

The one Matt made just doesn't look right. Unless he remakes it, we're better off using the old one. And I don't think thats an edge split. It looks like a color difference on the .png. Also I'm pretty sure El Toro doesn't have faces like that.

Well like I said, I'm not sure. I know that it's not likely the PNG 'cause it's all the same color on the hood and fenders. I don't believe the truck has a spec map so that might be a part of it, but as mentioned, I'm not that skilled in Blender. Maybe you guys can get with Chris and figure out what all he did when he remapped it prior to me repainting. I can post up the PNG when I get home if you guys wanna give it a shot and see if you can make it better. Just lmk.

Som'ore work on Avenger 

screenshot_2-2_zps1b428344.jpg

Door chrome needs more alignment and spec map for the chrome

finish the design on the body, logos, correct the tires

Its about 15% done I'd say

I will wait and release for V5 depending on how fast it comes along

• Upvote 8

Just one thing to add on mesa... if you remember each round they moved the starting line back another 50 ft with more obsitcals  in front than before so just throwing that out there... other than that awesome job everyone 

Just one thing to add on mesa... if you remember each round they moved the starting line back another 50 ft with more obsitcals  in front than before so just throwing that out there... other than that awesome job everyone 

That was Monster Trux 2000. This is a different event.

So, This is my farewell from me to all of the sim-monsters community. It has been a very fun filled, exciting few years with you guys but life has obviously had different ideas for me and I am no longer able to continue on with anything RoR related. I will definitely still lurk around in the shadows;) But, I will no longer be working on anything. Anyways, just wanted to give a huge shout out to Mark Calamari and Tom Papapapapacio for being great buds when this forum started.. Other shout outs go to Deora, Clayton, and anyone else I've missed. It's been a huge pleasure to be with you guys, Thanks again. 

Link to the final stage of the AM/PM Boss.. What a happy/sad moment. haha.. If that link will not work it should be in the download section soon.  

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/917-ampm-boss-leafer/

Daww Coby we gotta talk on skype in sometime soon. If not you still got the same #?