Show Your Projects Chapter 24

Outlawed

5zhg.jpg

After about 7 hours of painting, got the truck looking great! The flames were hand-painted in paint.net and I will hopefully add more components the truck features. Still a work in progress. :D

Nice paint job, do you plan on making the XD rock star rims or the v4 ones

Truck is about 98% complete, but I think I'm gonna end up using a darker blue.

Looks just about spot on!  Think the b;e was a lot darker, not quite a navy blue, but pretty close.  Still looks great, anyhow.

After about 7 hours of painting, got the truck looking great! The flames were hand-painted in paint.net and I will hopefully add more components the truck features. Still a work in progress. :D

Planning on adding the lights it had for World Finals 14?  (Think it had 'em for other shows, but I'm not sure.)  Think you can get them hooked up to the headlights, like the older Grave Digger trucks.

• Upvote 1

5zhg.jpg

xfm9.jpg

UPDATE- Got the rims made and textured! :D

Well that answers my question

The Heartbeat Monster Trucks look amazing...Not sure if it's the angle of the picture.  But is the frame look bigger than the truck body? Or is my eyes playing tricks on me.  

I hope I did the request right in the track section.  I love  to see now that these 80s leaf trucks are starting take form, that some 80's replica stadium shows come around too. hehe

Been a while since I posted, but HOT DAYUM!!! All o' these projects are lookin' fricken sweet! Df, you never lost a beat my friend. Incredible work as always! And Nascar, I'm probably gonna have to try my damnest to get RoR working again, Memphis is my hometown venue as far as MJ is concerned and I can't wait to tear that place up! Sadly, I haven't been to a show there since '08, so I can't offer any help. Not that you need it though

hey Edy, for future reference for breakable bodies, I'd suggest at least separating a few of the body pieces in blender and exporting them separately. It may take a little more time, and cause a tad bit more lag, but its more realistic by far.