Show Your Projects Chapter 24

Outlawed

Went back and fixed the "fluff" that was missing, not sure how I missed it, and edited the material file again.  For some dumb reason I was thinking the truck had a semi-gloss finish. As far as the poor edges, I'm not sure how Chris mapped the body, but all I did was overwrite the PNG file with the new one. I hope these adjustments are suitable for his Highness, Lord PC. :D

1008271_673384889354856_1845905161_o.jpg

• Upvote 6

Give me the model, i'll sort it, it still ain't right

Honestly man I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. I see where the hood and fender don't have even shadow mapping, but other than that I'm not sure what you justify not being right. It's the same model from the V4 pack, all I did was repaint the existing PNG file from the original red body and then overwrited the PNG Chris had been using. I'll shoot him over the new PNG and you guys can discuss what to do about the shading. Like I stated in the first upload, all I did was the paintjob, so I don't know how it was mapped prior to the new paint.

Awesome job on the tracks! only one thing to point out on metlife, is that the van stack and cars in the freestyle version, should be on the opposite end of the track and a van and two cars on top of eachother should be in the spot the van stack and cars are instead. otherwise great work!

Untitled-1-19_zpsd9ba7253.png

awful edge split, make it go away

That's what I was referring to in the first place. That has nothing to do with what I did. I used Photoshop to repaint the body's PNG file. I didn't remap the body at all. If you're having such an issue with how the shading is on the model, feel free to download the truck when Chris releases it and fix it yourself, but of course we're all aware of how that would probably go. Seeing as how you contribute a large amount to the community. I'm not very familiar with blender so I just did the paint job. If you're terribly unhappy with the projects being made, by all means feel free to make them yourself and we'll just sit back and watch the trucks and tracks roll in.

• Upvote 8