Who is it now?

Before Charlie Paukens won the world freestyle championship in 2010, he was consider the greatest driver to have not won a championship. Now that he has won one, who do you guys think is the greatest driver to have not won a world championship. I dont have a single driver for this title, but i have a small list of drivers that can be considered to be the greatest driver to have not won at the world finals:

Ryan Anderson

Neil Elliot 

Linsey Weenk

Marc McDonald 

Who is it now?

I'd say Weenk, in my opinion. He's preformed very solidly in past years, won numerous events, and beaten out Tom and Dennis, doing so. Unfortunatly for him, he's had many mechanical problems at Vegas. I'm sure if he gets a solid run at Vegas this year, he's got it made.

Neil's a great driver, on par with Dennis and Tom in most cases, but for some reason he wasn't invited to Vegas in 2013. That throws a red flag for me. He's still highly capable of a title, when he get's invited.

Mark has potential, but he hasn't out preformed the top guns many times. A few more years, and he might be there, but not yet.

We all know Ryan's a chip off the old block, but I still feel he needs more seat time. He's constantly showing that he can compete with the top drivers, but I don't see it happening yet. Then again, they did say that about Adam...

I think Linsey's the next guy in line. Just my overall thouht.

Marc for racing and Neil for freestyle. Ryan still has plenty of time on the clock and his accomplishments thus far outshadow people with 10 times the experience he has. Linsey is a bit of an oddball, he does really well other then at vegas, just had not had that final push to the top of the pile.

I have to go with CVH.  He has been involved in many teams and driven many classic names.  He's been extremely impressive since he started driving.  I still think he would have won something the year he was driving Excaliber but unfortunately he wasn't invited to the finals that year.

Marc has really improved this year but I still think he needs more to get a championship. Ryan has shown that he is a new improved man to get in a monster truck and drive it to the ground but to say I think he will need to improve his skills in racing. Weenk is my best guess to winning the Racing Championship. For Neil I would say he could win the  Freestyle Championship.

I have to go with CVH.  He has been involved in many teams and driven many classic names.  He's been extremely impressive since he started driving.  I still think he would have won something the year he was driving Excaliber but unfortunately he wasn't invited to the finals that year.

Norm had to step out of Batman during Freestyle, so they filled CVH in Batman, at least for the freestyle portion.

• 3 weeks later...

If I can pick someone who has won, but not in the right venue; Jimmy Creten for racing. Then Neil Elliot for freestyle. Linsey is definitely up there for either title, but I think the 2 listed are more likely to win it simply because Linsey seems to have a curse at the Finals. Marc isn't close enough yet; he's good but not as good as the other drivers listed. And Ryan I just feel needs a couple more years of experience to win it.