Show Your Projects Chapter 27

Outlawed

So little update, ethan's busy painting the El Toro flames for me, which means after i do the rest of the truck that'll be done soon. And Sir Boffo himself Gecko is busy nodebeaming a floppy tailed, loose roof flappin', tounge bouncin', ear floppin', boot waving Monster Mutt with a tearaway body.

So yeah.

there you go

Also, quick test of P3d code for LF

• Upvote 3

Here's a little something I whipped up for Mike Russell, presenting the Rockstar Energy Heavy Metal; it'll be up for download as soon as the thumbs is given from Mr. Russell.
1167082_502236013216148_1343518693_o.jpg
841212_502236039882812_199983932_o.jpg
1403775_502236019882814_118577562_o.jpg
Now, onto the next one; always on the truck painting grind lol.

• Upvote 9

I don't even know what you're trying to say apart from "i erroneously use words i don't understand and i don't care"

Basically that.

I could go into more detail but this is a "conversation" best left ending now.

Also, nice work on Brass Beast.

Edited by Mackenzie

One of my 1st chassis ingame. I'm not sure if the seat is supposed to be higher up or not.

If someone could send me the dark grey cylinder thing that sits behind the transfer case over AIM, I'd much appreciate it.

RoR2013-10-1417-13-17-26_zpse673e1ff.png

Also to note the baked rims.

Woooow! That looks awesome!!!!!!!

Ehrmahgherd, I made thing!!!
Ovrkill_frame_zps808534b4.jpg

And for any of you kids who don't know, that's an old Overkill frame. Which is still running overseas as Euro. Anyone want it? I probably won't use it again, so I'll I.m. it to anyone who wants it...

Edit: looks like blender can't take a decent picture. Tried the print screen button and nothing. Not sure why?

• Upvote 1

Nice job on the Mutt, but there are just a few things I've noticed. First off, and I believe you've mentioned something about it, there is no fur texture on the main body. That effect wouldn't be hard to accomplish with some simple brush adjustments in Photoshop. Secondly, the gradients on the nose area seem to be too dark and too big. Also, the collar buttons seem a little big and there's also the issue of the highlight and shadow of the collar being the wrong colors. Other than that it looks good.