Show Your Projects Chapter 27

Outlawed

Ehrmahgherd, I made thing!!!

And for any of you kids who don't know, that's an old Overkill frame. Which is still running overseas as Euro. Anyone want it? I probably won't use it again, so I'll I.m. it to anyone who wants it...

Edit: looks like blender can't take a decent picture. Tried the print screen button and nothing. Not sure why?

Send it my way, I gots peoplez that can possibly put it together and I'm pretty sure I could paint the body; been wanting this truck for a while, and I'm elated to finally see the chassis made. 

• Upvote 1

Ovrkill_frame_zps808534b4.jpg

And for any of you kids who don't know, that's an old Overkill frame. Which is still running overseas as Euro. Anyone want it? I probably won't use it again, so I'll I.m. it to anyone who wants it...

Edit: looks like blender can't take a decent picture. Tried the print screen button and nothing. Not sure why?

I want him :)

Well guys, I took a break on making GD23 until someone will help me with the shocks. Anyway, I made some flex-bodies, and I have to say it is so easy. And I might make the whole pack flex-bodies. what do you guys think?!?!?!?!?!

I noticed one of the posts you made showing the shocks, and they look better, but the gas shocks still need to be moved to the outside on every corner and the shocks on each corner also need to be spaced a little. Check out the picture of the truck that was posted a few pages back. 

Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you mind sending me a copy of the frame as a .blend file? I want to take a crack at something using this frame, so if you don't mind sending me a copy, my AIM is:

dandonmt@aol.com

Thanks!

Made a custom Avenger (Yes, yet another custom Avenger), I was planning on putting a windsheild on it, but the front of the cab didn't like me, so I just left that out.

Completely My Personal Opinion, but I would either put 4 Firestones all the way around, or 4 Good Years. Again, my opinion, but I think it would look better like that. Paint looks great.