Show Your Projects Chapter 27

Outlawed

29mx5w9.jpg

Alright guys, is this the shocks you were looking for because, I got to this and get it in game ASAP, but the good news is that I remodeled the roof and windshield part of the body, to make it look like the real thing. I f theres any mistakes or questions please holler. ENJOY!!!!!

Looks much better. Just make sure you have some space between the gas and coilover on each corner because they aren't suppose to be close together. I can't see the spacing from this picture but just wanted to point that out. Also, the lexan would be a good touch too. 

yeah, there's a ridge that runs down the body from the hood

MonsterTrucks2011_0102_edited-1_zpsf699a

look close, it's not a seam.

Also, if anyone feels like placing the body for me, fire me an IM and i'll send you all the spiderman stuff. I think since the one in V4 is an MTM2 rip that it should be released, since it's just sitting on my drive right now.

• Upvote 1

6724617.png

First made in 2012 for the second race of big dawgs. was just a simple little thing. Now with the tools we have now a days. Its much more than a simple little thing, here is john fitch fairgrounds. And trust me it will look a lot better when im done with it

Dont let over 4000G verts fool you, Poles and fence is non collidable

• Upvote 2