Show Your Projects Chapter 27

Outlawed

BTW YOU GUYS SAID I SHOULDN'T PUT THE SHOCKS IN BLENDER AND EXPORT IT WITH THE SHOCKS, NOW YOUR SAYING I SHOULD I HAVE TO, AND HOW IN THE HECK AM I GOING TO GET PEI SHOCKS AND SPRINGS FROM COIL-OVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINE I'LL REDO IT, BUT THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUIS.

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

Sup?  ;) 

10219232095_dc2e5d77b2_b.jpg

What are you thougths on it guys?  :D

Missing about 90% of the detail

• Upvote 3

BTW YOU GUYS SAID I SHOULDN'T PUT THE SHOCKS IN BLENDER AND EXPORT IT WITH THE SHOCKS, NOW YOUR SAYING I SHOULD I HAVE TO, AND HOW IN THE HECK AM I GOING TO GET PEI SHOCKS AND SPRINGS FROM COIL-OVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINE I'LL REDO IT, BUT THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUIS.

I understand your frustration. I have no idea how to do it either. I abandoned trying. Those who do it are rather skilled and knowledgeable. If all else fails, just release it as a custom #23 with whatever shock setup you like. Not quite as special, but whatever. It's something.

29mx5w9.jpg

Alright guys, is this the shocks you were looking for because, I got to this and get it in game ASAP, but the good news is that I remodeled the roof and windshield part of the body, to make it look like the real thing. I f theres any mistakes or questions please holler. ENJOY!!!!!

Edited by Hagan James

Guys I cannot export it with the shocks because they don't work like the flexbodies.

...None of the stuff you put below the chassis is going to move. You can't put the coil-overs, axles, etc. on in blender because they have to be placed elsewhere in the truck file to move with the suspension.

:o

Don't think i've shown these before, credit to GamerN3X for the original rim, and giving me permission to put it into an mt rim.

4OiLK.jpg

4OiPP.jpg

• Upvote 1

Alright guys, is this the shocks you were looking for because, I got to this and get it in game ASAP, but the good news is that I remodeled the roof and windshield part of the body, to make it look like the real thing. I f theres any mistakes or questions please holler. ENJOY!!!!!

The chassis would look more realistic if you added some lexan. Looks good anyway.