Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

God, none of you people can take criticism. It doesn't matter if it's ignorant criticism or not. All I see in every page is whining and crying about something. It's no wonder why I don't like this place as much as I used to.

• Upvote 13

well it'd be nice if you could tell me as much

Ok,

Let's just start with the biggie then, if you rolled, that cab would splinter. Even a casual little "oop" roll from going into a corner a little too fast, there's nothing there. It'll crush down, and bam, driver dead. No way could it hold a thousand pounds let alone ten thousand pounds from 20 feet off the ground.

secondly, there's mabye three triangles in the whole thing. There's no structure anywhere. the frame rails will easy buckle or fracture as the force has nowhere to go. Ditto for the shock towers which seem to be held on with pritt stick and scotch tape. They'd tear off on a bigger hit first thing.

and about the force flow again, there isnt any. The fourlink cradle is entirely isolated and held only from the top, which means it'll start to warp almost immediately.

i mean just every single part of that frame is wrong. If i saw that for sale on racing junk, i'd buy a plane ticket and cut it up in the night just so nobody else could buy it. it's that bad.

and the engine and radiator are just ridiculously overisized. That radiator is about five feet tall. And where's the transfer case?

dead tubes... dead tubes everywhere

Lol yea use a expensive program that has a learning curve for just a small brainstorm idea, thats logical.

well autocad's for designing stuff. So you can throw a frame together and test it's strength, weight, force distribution etc and keep refining it until it's perfect. You can then export that mesh as a model. 's what i do

• Upvote 1

God, none of you people can take criticism. It doesn't matter if it's ignorant criticism or not. All I see in every page is whining and crying about something. It's no wonder why I don't like this place as much as I used to

First of all it is not "Whining and crying" It's a term called "Common Sense" Which no one around here has apparently.

Second of all "It doesn't matter if it's ignorant criticism or not" That is my number one problem with all of humanity. Stupid little comments like "This project sucks" "Its so unsafe." How is that supposed to help? How is that supposed to make our projects better and let us succeed? It doesn't. I have no problem with people tearing my projects to pieces of how bad it is, just give me some feedback to make it better. There would be no in your terms "Whining and Crying" If people could be respectful and help one another out without acting like a jerk. 

Anywho after that rant. That chassis looks excellent Crazy/chadwick

• Upvote 5