Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

Not trying to be a dick or start anything but that Firemouth paint looks like it came straight out of MTM2 judging by the mediocre quality of the logos.

Still have no idea what I'm doing.

819572.png

7844665.png

Body by PC & Wambo

• Upvote 12

2qwczdk.jpg

Well guy I'm going to let icecreamman make gd23 since his is way better then mine and I'm not kidding. Anyway I switched to Blender 2.65 and decided to get into making tracks, and later, I might make GD22 or GD16 if I have time. But anyway, here is a freestyle only track, and so far its looking pretty good so far.

• Upvote 1

Well guy I'm going to let icecreamman make gd23 since his is way better then mine and I'm not kidding. Anyway I switched to Blender 2.65 and decided to get into making tracks, and later, I might make GD22 or GD16 if I have time. But anyway, here is a freestyle only track, and so far its looking pretty good so far.

That left ramp is going to be too steep, should have more curve then just one loop cut, and the I would make the inside of the jumps (the valley) curved to, the straight edges look bad.

xnf860.jpg

OK, I can do that. Here is an update, the blue huge jump is not as steep off the the launching side and on the other side, well, your going to have to basically clear this. Just through some buses the to make it more of an obstacle to clear, and I will have an update on curves and all that later. Just give me a good heads up. Enjoy!!

• Upvote 1

OK, I can do that. Here is an update, the blue huge jump is not as steep off the the launching side and on the other side, well, your going to have to basically clear this. Just through some buses the to make it more of an obstacle to clear, and I will have an update on curves and all that later. Just give me a good heads up. Enjoy!!

I like the idea but, instead of starting so huge try starting with a couple car stacks with a van stack just to get a feel for it.

I maek skin

MaxDswagpic_zps37f8e675.jpg

Looking good, though the "lava" or "fire" on the truck is a little flat, try adding more texture to it, like those darker shades on it. Do those but more of them, but in a good way don't just slap a bunch of it together or add some brighter colors of those shades, like orange and a little of red, try blending it and all. Also try fixing that yellow around the X, the real truck doesn't have it last time i checked, but that should be an easy fix, just try to outline that with the grey, other than that everything is looking good,

I don't know if it is the angle, but on the big launching side, it looks like you only have one loop-cut. you are going to need to add more curve because with just the one loop-cut it is not going to handle good at all, and it will be a lot steeper then you think.

You say that with every truck body you see. And Ryan, paint looks flat. Is there a bake on it?

There was only ever one PENDA F350 as far as i know, and kozak made that one. I sure as hell didn't

Looking good, though the "lava" or "fire" on the truck is a little flat, try adding more texture to it, like those darker shades on it. Do those but more of them, but in a good way don't just slap a bunch of it together or add some brighter colors of those shades, like orange and a little of red, try blending it and all. Also try fixing that yellow around the X, the real truck doesn't have it last time i checked, but that should be an easy fix, just try to outline that with the grey, other than that everything is looking good,

Can you please finish my max-d? it's been eight months and i just wanna see that thing done