Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

Lol yea use a expensive program that has a learning curve for just a small brainstorm idea, thats logical.

Literally took me a few hours to learn autocad in high school. pooty program is pooty. Auto desk inventor is where it's at. 3d wire frame and run that nice lady through the frame generator.

• Upvote 1

Literally took me a few hours to learn autocad in high school. pooty program is pooty. Auto desk inventor is where it's at. 3d wire frame and run that nice lady through the frame generator.

You and the word filter do not get along very well, do you? Interesting note, the uncensored version shows up if in the quoted text of the post box and is also evidently a bypass of it entirely?....

Edited by RKM

Has anyone else noticed a pattern every 4th SYP has a multipage argument about common sense and or criticism...

There needs to be a message before the post stating about criticism and common sense, and just ignore the haters?

Seriously we are arguing over the arrangement of different colored pixels

For example:

BeamNG's forum for when you post a new topic or reply to one

Untitled_zps7a14f0c4.png

10 upvotes and I'll add it to the Sim-Monsters forum improvement suggestions thingy thread

• Upvote 3

Has anyone else noticed a pattern every 4th SYP has a multipage argument about common sense and or criticism...

There needs to be a message before the post stating about criticism and common sense, and just ignore the haters?

Seriously we are arguing over the arrangement of different colored pixels

For example:

BeamNG's forum for when you post a new topic or reply to one

Untitled_zps7a14f0c4.png

10 upvotes and I'll add it to the Sim-Monsters forum improvement suggestions thingy thread

1 Like = 1 Prayer

• Upvote 11

So what happened to that "The fonts used on real trucks" thread?

i've just discovered the "I AIN'T NO MUTT!!!" text on the back of brutus is a stock windows font called Mistral

speaking of, 3am, tired, this is as far as it goes tonight

eye needs work but i'm starting to smell sounds i'm so tired. so yeah, that's it for now.

And no, i don't know why the spikes look like Dahlek bumps

• Upvote 11

So what happened to that "The fonts used on real trucks" thread?

i've just discovered the "I AIN'T NO MUTT!!!" text on the back of brutus is a stock windows font called Mistral

speaking of, 3am, tired, this is as far as it goes tonight

eye needs work but i'm starting to smell sounds i'm so tired. so yeah, that's it for now.

And no, i don't know why the spikes look like Dahlek bumps

You aren't going with the current wrap of Brutus?

• Upvote 3

well I don't want to seem like an attention fueled egotistical, manic extrovert, but where i'd get 20 upvotes on a model alone, now a model with a texture gets like three.

What happened? Ever since El Toro i've been getting really good at this stuff, and i'm just confused.

It seems to me that it's the p3d viewer, anything posted with it gets no upvotes. Is it not working for a majority of people?  i don't get it