Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

It would be nice if you'd say why instead of being a d*ck.... Oh im sorry i forgot it's harlow im talking too... 

I'll take a stab at what he meant:

The geometry of the chassis is off, the reason monster truck chassis use as many triangles as possible is because it can distribute the most weight.

The straight line design on the other hand can't.

But this is just a game and not real life so you can do what you want to your truck.

• Upvote 2

OK, I can do that. Here is an update, the blue huge jump is not as steep off the the launching side and on the other side, well, your going to have to basically clear this. Just through some buses the to make it more of an obstacle to clear, and I will have an update on curves and all that later. Just give me a good heads up. Enjoy!!

Interesting idea you have on those jumps.  There are a lot of buses randomly thrown on the jump. I think you should try to even them up and they will look better.

It would be nice if you'd say why instead of being a d*ck.... Oh im sorry i forgot it's harlow im talking too... 

I don't view that as being a d*ck. But thats just me

• Upvote 1

There's no point in criticism if you're not going to point out what the problems are. We've had this discussion before. I have no problem, none, with Critique. But I don't appreciate bashing on projects without giving advice on how to make it better or what the problems are and how i can fix them. If you want to continue this discussion take it to aim 

There was only ever one PENDA F350 as far as i know, and kozak made that one. I sure as hell didn't

Can you please finish my max-d? it's been eight months and i just wanna see that thing done

Can you please understand, I have life issues to deal with, and im busy? 

Sorry harlow, it may have been eight months but i was barely on for most of it, I'm mostly on for SSRS, im probably gonna start working on old projects once i get everything delt with.

I take it some people have not looked at the Ford TT I uploaded. Left valve cover literally inches from the floor, supercharger basically against your knee. Blender is a virtual landscape to let your imagination roam free, I mean coming from a guy that came up with Ratted Out and Brass Beast, I would not think you would get caught up in realism.

fordttenginedeathtrap_zpsf8540a92.png

• Upvote 3

Can you please understand, I have life issues to deal with, and im busy? 

Sorry harlow, it may have been eight months but i was barely on for most of it, I'm mostly on for SSRS, im probably gonna start working on old projects once i get everything delt with.

well it'd be nice if you could tell me as much

Also it's a whip

Ok,

Let's just start with the biggie then, if you rolled, that cab would splinter. Even a casual little "oop" roll from going into a corner a little too fast, there's nothing there. It'll crush down, and bam, driver dead. No way could it hold a thousand pounds let alone ten thousand pounds from 20 feet off the ground.

secondly, there's mabye three triangles in the whole thing. There's no structure anywhere. the frame rails will easy buckle or fracture as the force has nowhere to go. Ditto for the shock towers which seem to be held on with pritt stick and scotch tape. They'd tear off on a bigger hit first thing.

and about the force flow again, there isnt any. The fourlink cradle is entirely isolated and held only from the top, which means it'll start to warp almost immediately.

i mean just every single part of that frame is wrong. If i saw that for sale on racing junk, i'd buy a plane ticket and cut it up in the night just so nobody else could buy it. it's that bad.

and the engine and radiator are just ridiculously overisized. That radiator is about five feet tall. And where's the transfer case?

• Upvote 2