Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Probably not doing them anymore because of the digger legend issue lol

Coty deserves to have a seat driving and Scott, well he was given the invitation when FELD was scouting for new drivers and he apparently impressed enough to get a shot at driving.

Legend, well they shot themselves in the foot with that deal. When your own employee is surprised and dislikes the idea, it shows a lack of communication through the company.

Now this means the only FELD driver that doesn't have a monster truck set for him yet is Frank Krmel. Seeing how the fan voted monster truck has not been released yet I would not be surprised if Frank Krmel is the driver of that monster truck. And also seeing what was chosen for the fan voted monster truck last year (Zombie) I don't really have any high hopes for what is chosen this year.

Now this means the only FELD driver that doesn't have a monster truck set for him yet is Frank Krmel. Seeing how the fan voted monster truck has not been released yet I would not be surprised if Frank Krmel is the driver of that monster truck. And also seeing what was chosen for the fan voted monster truck last year (Zombie) I don't really have any high hopes for what is chosen this year.

Frank is going to drive the N.E.A Police truck.