Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Based on what I saw, it is in no way a new driver. He knows what he is doing behind the wheel of a truck. From the style of driving, and the way he pegged it at the end of the run to try and save it, I would put money on it being Kreg Christensen.

It's most definitely not Kreg. His contract for FELD ended back in March last year and has since gone back to running in Australia.

I think it could be Joe Miller. He's been without a ride since 2012 and subbed for George Balhan last year. Not sure where he is this year. His contract may have ended too.

Paul Cohen maybe? Idk but for a 24 truck event that was a very fast event. He definately looked like an experienced driver. Idk they fooled me. It could be a driver that ran though. I'm thinking Meents

The way I heard it, Paul ain't never driving again from the state of his back after injuring it a few years ago. Kreg hates Feld, so that rules him out. I'm in no way interested of speculating on this.

But, I do want to say; drop this Alienware poo about Overkill Evolution. No, Mike and Marty are not connected to Alienware. No, Alienware does NOT own a copyright to that emblem/logo. And yes, no one cares about these dumb comments.

Just thought I'd put it out there.