Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Quick Question: What type of exhaust was Bad Habit running? Was just watching freestyle from World FinLs 14, and man...that thing sounded mean!

That, and tbe lights looked really cool on it. I may have to make a Baja Style Ford Raptor body for Heavy Metal here in a while.

Joe was just running upturned zoomies like a digger, scarlet bandit, etc. they were just cut really short after the upbend. I think more of the reason his truck sounded mean was the fact he and bobo tuned his engine for maximum power.

Vater's 4th truck, is it not just Tim Bee's new truck?

overkill evolution. need more information plox

also the Slifko's are apparently done with MT's as per Zane Rettew, the fellow that bought Instigator, bought the new Backdraft.

Andy Slifko is done but i know Jeremy is going to a team he just got sick of working on his truck he had no Crew because the could not afford it do to money problems. I know all of this because the shop is a little bit up the road from me i am in PortCarbon PA Shops no more then 2 miles from the house not sure what team but His Brother Jed Slifko said possibly to team scream i will post more when i find out the rest of whats going on.

Andy Slifko is done but i know Jeremy is going to a team he just got sick of working on his truck he had no Crew because the could not afford it do to money problems. I know all of this because the shop is a little bit up the road from me i am in PortCarbon PA Shops no more then 2 miles from the house not sure what team but His Brother Jed Slifko said possibly to team scream i will post more when i find out the rest of whats going on.

Team Scream and Jeremy Slifko? That's a match made in heaven right there.

• Upvote 1