Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

I'm not big on this whole Doomsday thing being like a character of some sort.

It's not right for the sport, same thing with NWO, but I'm not sure what's worse; Chad Fortune's acting, or the black tarp and suv.

The idea someone mentioned of maybe a showdown between NEA and Doomsday is something I beg will never happen.

Wish I could have been to Atlanta though. Looked pretty good, but these guys really need to move some trucks out of the way.

San Antonio got a special wheelie and donut contest with El Toro Loco and El Diablo.  Just these two trucks.  Neat to see that FELD is actually giving special attention to the Spanish heritage trucks in the Hispanic cities 

Pretty cool to watch tandem in-sync cyclones

And i would love to look at that body after a roll over

EDIT:  For those of us who thought Zombie looked dumb before...

I believe it was Neil Elliot in Doom's Day in Atlanta, seeing as he went out before Avenger, Digger, and SUD; and it couldn't be Dennis cause he walked out of the tunnel right after Doom's Day left the floor. No one can get out of a truck that fast, though the idea of Koehler driving is an interesting one; but in all honesty, I think it was Neil.

• Upvote 1

I believe it was Neil Elliot in Doom's Day in Atlanta, seeing as went went out before Avenger, Digger, and SUD; and it couldn't be Dennis cause he walked out of the tunnel right after Doom's Day left the floor. No one can get out of a truck that fast, though the idea of Koehler driving is an interesting one; but in all honesty, I think it was Neil.

Now that I look at the save more and more I think you're right.

Well, They Were actually taking time and trying to get Monster Energy off the track..

But then Some others flipped, they got rolled back over, Max-D flipped, Grave Digger Flipped, Then Ryan came out and he did his FS and sorta uses the trucks. lol. TBH, I don't think it was rushed. Event ended around 10:30ish.

EDIT: Forgot to upload this when I was at the GA Dome

http://youtu.be/uu2W8c2kjoY