Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/BIGFOOT--News---BIGFOOT-Invades-The-U-K-.html?soid=1108537776654&aid=QRKMYHpUxIE

Bigfoot 10 is coming over to the UK to join Bigfoot 17 at Truckfest this year. Also a while ago Nigel purchased the Mudzerella ride truck, well its being transformed into a retro Bigfoot ride truck. I'm so excited because I go to Truckfest every year.

• Upvote 1

And he is an Anderson, so of course he will 

Of course he will qualify. He drives for FELD.  You wouldn't think that they would put a great independent that deserves to be in the WF over half of their corporate drivers that aren't very good now would you?

• Upvote 1

There's always the small chance that Adam chooses not to run this year. His championship in 2008 was followed by three consecutive years of terrible luck. He might take the same route that Pablo did after his championship and avoid being affected by the "world champion's curse", which has affected him worse than any other champion.

There's always the small chance that Adam chooses not to run this year. His championship in 2008 was followed by three consecutive years of terrible luck. He might take the same route that Pablo did after his championship and avoid being affected by the "world champion's curse", which has affected him worse than any other champion.

I think Pablo didn't run in 2008 due to a conflict over Captain's Curse (I think they wanted to put him in the Patrick, but he wanted to be in the Racesource) don't take my word for it though.

It's a possibility, but I think they would have announced a replacement driver for someone to fill in and drive Legend. It just seems highly unlikely that they'd cut the truck from the show.

EDIT: Adding to my point further, Adam did end up driving after his win in '08. He ended up playing catch with the trees in Thunder Alley, and even after that, the next year he came out, hit 2 ramps, and did a corkscrew backflip barrell roll that ended him pretty early. Of course after typig all that, I see the point John's making...anyhow, it dowsn't seem like he'd back out for some superstition.

Just going though the stats, for those of you that say there are too many backflips. I counted them up and there are currently 55 backflips that have happened in Monster Jam (one being in Paxton when Tom was practicing).

And Doomsday got backflip #50 Tampa.