Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Eh, looks eons above what we've seen in the last couple of years (Zombie, El Diablo, N.E.A, the new Max Ds, etc, etc)

Whats wrong with Max D or NEA? I dont like Zombie either and El Diablo is meh, the first version was sweet.

I love it personally. It fits the theme since the truck is owned by Badlands Off Road Park in Attica, IN.

I have to agree, they own one of the most popular Off-Raod parks in the US (to my knowledge, Tom Meents even has even said he goes to the badlands commonly) and so they made an ATV. The entire body is made to look like an ATV. I think the truck looks excellent. 

Atleast this site is being more intelligent than the FB pages.

EDIT:

An angled view, looks more like a quad from this angle I think

10501966_266379570216222_523606373874887

Both New Badlands Monster Trucks

10433941_721036541290435_485426337812672

• Upvote 1

Is that chassis from Bad Habit?

The old Bad Habit chassis is running as Quad Chaos, and the old Screamin' Demon chassis is running as Park Patrol.

Oh boy....

I like the colors, I think they look really good, but I really don't like this body...

84e02e7197.jpg

And, the body came out a LOT better than what I thought it would look like originally. Colors are cool, the body mold is pretty kicking, and it's an overall cool looking monster truck.

In shadow to all of the Quad Chaos stuff, (I personally love it), Doug Charles has started off very well with the Debut of Wild Thang in the first show of Evansville, Indiana, taking second in wheelies, losing in the finals of racing to Dan Runte in Bigfoot 18, and taking third in freestyle. Not too bad for the debut, plus, still have the Saturday show to go. 

• Upvote 1

wait I thought the old tropical thunder was sold to someone in south america?

No, it was sold to Cameron Migues who ran it for almost a year down in South America. It made its debut under his ownership in South America.