Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

If that's the racing track (which it looks to be since it 4 cars wide) then my god...

I think this is Elliott's third time using the bus stack as the final jump in a racing course in Mount Pleasant, MI for his big show there. Not something new to me.

I don't think so. Doesn't necessarily mean that since they're brothers that they be touring together, but that's not my guess.

Eh, if history has shown with indies (and emphasize indies, I realized combos like Adam and Ryan or Darron And Aaron haven't happened) that brothers usually do tour (Groths, Dishmans for a while, Koehlers, Sturgess, Pezos to name some)

Eh, if history has shown with indies (and emphasize indies, I realized combos like Adam and Ryan or Darron And Aaron haven't happened) that brothers usually do tour (Groths, Dishmans for a while, Koehlers, Sturgess, Pezos to name some)

Like I said, that's up to them. My guess is no, but I don't know enough on the situation to say. Just because they're share the same last name doesn't mean they share a hauler.