Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

The younger generation wants to see destruction. They like watching the trucks roll and get huge air. Not to mention it's bringing in more money, and as we all know, that is what FELD wants. I personally don't mind it since I love the carnage. I agree that the name "as big as it gets" really shouldn't be part of this b/c the venues still look the same as past years with minor differences to racing lanes and the little doubles for quad wars, etc.

• Upvote 3

I have always been an advocate for being able to drive your truck off the track after your run. The amount of skill it takes to win and do that is underrated in the sport, I mean just look at the goofballs that are getting the chance to drive these days. Crashing 30 seconds into a run and doing extensive amount of damage makes you look like a idiot rather then a hero.

Rod600x250_NEWS.jpg

Rod has actually improved his driving ever since he got behind the wheel of Monster Mutt Rottweiler. All those years of driving Grave Digger and now Monster Mutt Rottweiler have paid off. I hope Rod does well for his first time at the World Finals when I see him there.

• Upvote 1