Show Your Projects Chapter 29

Eric

Looks pretty good so far, but if it's the 2011 version (where Damon ran beadlocks on the truck) you're going for, a few details need to be changed

1. Add the "2009 Freestyle Champion" to the roof, and flip the Air Force Afterburner logo around:

airforce.jpg

I'd also make the blue a bit more crisp or make it pop out more, seems a bit too dark from my view.

And also make the Monster Jam the Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam logo

Finally the sway bars need to be silver

Still excellent looking so far!

Looks pretty good so far, but if it's the 2011 version (where Damon ran beadlocks on the truck) you're going for, a few details need to be changed

1. Add the "2009 Freestyle Champion" to the roof, and flip the Air Force Afterburner logo around:

airforce.jpg

I'd also make the blue a bit more crisp or make it pop out more, seems a bit too dark from my view.

And also make the Monster Jam the Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam logo

Finally the sway bars need to be silver

Still excellent looking so far!

You were spot on with it being 2011, and an interesting note is that AFAB actually did run bead locks before 2011, they were just all silver.

It's tough trying to figure out the right blue to use, since each picture appears to vary. But you're definitely right about needing to brighten it.

Along with the swaybars not being set up, you guys should notice that the shocks are nowhere near line up with the shafts, those will be fixed up too.