Show Your Projects Chapter 29

Eric

Been awhile since I posted anything in here, but that's mainly cause I got burnt out doing paint work; so...........many..........requests.........lol. With that said, I still do like to paint skins; and when my buddy Fatal asked me to redo his personal custom, I figured it was about time to open the paint booth back up. Here is the finished product, Pure Insanity 2. The truck has undergone a complete overhaul, as the Chevy body, King coilovers, and chinese knock off eco-works ( ;) ) have been ditched; in their place are a brand new early 90's Ford F-150 body, PEI shocks, and authentic Eco-Works tires (the chassis has also been updated as well). Big thanks go out to Jon Cannon for helping to get this one put together, and it'll be up for download soon.
1540391_539366272836455_629385031_o.jpg
1484050_539366259503123_1062751303_o.jpg

• Upvote 6

Been awhile since I posted anything in here, but that's mainly cause I got burnt out doing paint work; so...........many..........requests.........lol. With that said, I still do like to paint skins; and when my buddy Fatal asked me to redo his personal custom, I figured it was about time to open the paint booth back up. Here is the finished product, Pure Insanity 2. The truck has undergone a complete overhaul, as the Chevy body, King coilovers, and chinese knock off eco-works ( ;) ) have been ditched; in their place are a brand new early 90's Ford F-150 body, PEI shocks, and authentic Eco-Works tires (the chassis has also been updated as well). Big thanks go out to Jon Cannon for helping to get this one put together, and it'll be up for download soon.

1540391_539366272836455_629385031_o.jpg

1484050_539366259503123_1062751303_o.jpg

looks good beardman teachme your ways lol btw message me later i need to ask you somthin

I feel the need to put this out there because I cannot for the life of me understand it.

First off; Your's guys work has come along ways in the past few years, to everyone, truck are looking more and more realistic.

Now; For constructive criticism.

Idc who thought of it, but it needs to be corrected. I notice on damn near every truck that the rear steering cylinders are mounted right in front of the brake/gas pedals and the brake lines are hooked into the cylinders. Why is this? Not trying to come off as a dick, but that is just incorrect.

Depending on the chassis, they are usually located at the front of the shock tower bracing or located in the cradle. The Brake lines do not hook up to them, they hook directly to the brake calibers themselves almost like on a normal car. Hydraulic pressure from the brake fluid pushes pistons which is what slows the drive shafts down. I don't mean to get in this spew, but I am trying to answer any questions that may come up.