Show Your Junk Chapter 30

Outlawed

Alright, saying this now, No, I'm not competing against edy. I was told he was having issues with the paint. So, i was asked to do it.

As always, all of it is 100% hand painted. Even the logos!(thanks to google for sucking at finding logos...) 50 of the alien was mine, and of course the MJ and Facebook is google

This was a fun little project. Gotta thank DoughBoy for making this killer f-250 body. 

Also.  See how much better a truck looks, with a proper inside? Does wonders I would say.

Daniel Donnelly, will be driving this truck, in future time, hence why i painted it.

Enjoy! :)

6DkMY.jpg

6DkND.jpg

6DkOX.jpg

8385def5d5.jpeg

Alright, saying this now, No, I'm not competing against edy. I was told he was having issues with the paint. So, i was asked to do it.

As always, all of it is 100% hand painted. Even the logos!(thanks to google for sucking at finding logos...) 50 of the alien was mine, and of course the MJ and Facebook is google

This was a fun little project. Gotta thank DoughBoy for making this killer f-250 body. 

Also.  See how much better a truck looks, with a proper inside? Does wonders I would say.

Daniel Donnelly, will be driving this truck, in future time, hence why i painted it.

Enjoy! :)

6DkMY.jpg

6DkND.jpg

6DkOX.jpg

"hand painted" ... :[_]