Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

2624460.png

WOW hotshoe that looks amazing

anywho...Custom Sydney, This racing course is an "Old School" So-cal style where there is a racing lane and you turn outside inside then back around the racing lane. Thank you to Tharindu for giving me the stadium model and Alex Parrish for the Step up, jammer obstacle idea. This track will be used in ROR-MM

• Upvote 11

Weird, My tracks usually have between 500-3000 verts and that many shouldn't lag someone too bad. I'll look into it, however i don't think this one will be any better since the stadium is so detailed it has 4500 verts

Make the stadium, or most of it, a non-contactable prop, and it won't lag as much.

• Upvote 1

Weird, My tracks usually have between 500-3000 verts and that many shouldn't lag someone too bad. I'll look into it, however i don't think this one will be any better since the stadium is so detailed it has 4500 verts

It will definitely help to cut a lot of verts out of the stadium model too, that's where a lot of lag probably comes from. Take it down to bare bones if you have to. But hey, leave it detailed if you want to. 

That's like saying genocide is ok just as long as nobody's looking.

well, no one was looking when it happened and I doubt people are looking for fans that haven't been edge split

RoR2014-02-2315-25-08-06_zpsd699dcf9.png

so unless you want to release a set of transcoolers these look pretty good to me.

• Upvote 1

well, no one was looking when it happened and I doubt people are looking for fans that haven't been edge split

so unless you want to release a set of transcoolers these look pretty good to me.

just 'cause nobody sees it right away doesn't mean it isn't awful. Don't sweep things under the rug hoping they'll go away

OverRevdCustomPromo_zpscf1ad130.jpg

Finally got around to paint my own custom truck for SMRA! After all the scrapped ideas, I got around to a design I liked! Should have a lot of projects for you guys in the future! :D

ok that's pretty nice