Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

Someone needs to buy you a plunger since you love to bring up old poo, I mean really... okay so maybe I didn't/don't make super fantastic models but you don't see me on here nice ladying about it all the time or bringing something up from the past just to nice lady about it. I find it somewhat pathetic you like to bash everything I've made or attempted to make but hey at least I tried to make something new instead of putting everyone else down and preaching down to everyone about how my models are superior and should be used but can't be because they're never released. I really don't get the point of it because I know for a fact there are or were worse things then what I made or tried to but you never seem to want to use them as an example, this is the kind of crap here that is the main reason why a few of us don't bother posting anything anymore... I like constructive criticism but I can only recall one time I've actually seen you post that, at least some of us were/are trying but I guess you can't stand to see anyone try to do that.

HELL YEAH! I AGREE!

Someone needs to buy you a plunger since you love to bring up old poo, I mean really... okay so maybe I didn't/don't make super fantastic models but you don't see me on here nice ladying about it all the time or bringing something up from the past just to nice lady about it. I find it somewhat pathetic you like to bash everything I've made or attempted to make but hey at least I tried to make something new instead of putting everyone else down and preaching down to everyone about how my models are superior and should be used but can't be because they're never released. I really don't get the point of it because I know for a fact there are or were worse things then what I made or tried to but you never seem to want to use them as an example, this is the kind of crap here that is the main reason why a few of us don't bother posting anything anymore... I like constructive criticism but I can only recall one time I've actually seen you post that, at least some of us were/are trying but I guess you can't stand to see anyone try to do that.

Ryan has a point. There really is no need for Hallow to publicly bash Ryan's Content every chance he gets.

I completely agree with both RKM and Demko on this.

I would normally (and have) stay out of these arguments mainly for the fact of them being more of a headache than anything, but I've gotta pipe up now cause it's getting ridiculous. I've only been active on this site for a little over a year, and I've learned quite a few things along the way; mostly good things from the friends I've made on here that have helped me in the quality of my paint work, and I'm still improving as we speak. But the biggest thing that I've learned is that Harlow never ceases with his overbearing loathing of anything that doesn't meet his perfect stepford wives standards. Not only that, but his seemingly endless carrot dangling of content that will never see the light of day because of one excuse or another; though I think it's actually because their sole purpose is to feed his own insatiable ego. To top that off, he seems to have some sort of disdain for RKM, his content, and (as Demko stated) publicly attacks everything he has made on a fairly consistent basis. I think I can speak for most folks on here when I say that this crap is getting really old, and that it needs to stop. I am perfectly fine with and endorse constructive critique, and I have noticed here and there that he has offered actual helpful advise (though it's few and far between); but the pointless Simon Cowell like bashing is not needed around here anymore in my opinion. If your not going to contribute to this community in a good meaningful way, then please do us all a favor and take your leave of this forum.

• Upvote 3

Crippler for SMRA is nearing being ready

smracrippler_zps3510159b.png

naked

smracrippler1_zps10363341.png

I kinda goofed on the original 7.3L Powerstroke layout, the real engine has direct inlets to the heads vs a intake manifold so that has been fixed. Probably gonna model a fuel filter, lift pump and some other bits but I just want to make sure I have a decently pieced together truck considering SMRA starts this coming weekend.

smrapowerstroke_zpsb032f2e4.png

• Upvote 7