Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

Someone needs to buy you a plunger since you love to bring up old poo, I mean really... okay so maybe I didn't/don't make super fantastic models but you don't see me on here nice ladying about it all the time or bringing something up from the past just to nice lady about it. I find it somewhat pathetic you like to bash everything I've made or attempted to make but hey at least I tried to make something new instead of putting everyone else down and preaching down to everyone about how my models are superior and should be used but can't be because they're never released. I really don't get the point of it because I know for a fact there are or were worse things then what I made or tried to but you never seem to want to use them as an example, this is the kind of crap here that is the main reason why a few of us don't bother posting anything anymore... I like constructive criticism but I can only recall one time I've actually seen you post that, at least some of us were/are trying but I guess you can't stand to see anyone try to do that.

Well this is gonna turn into a politicsfest, but what the hell, here we go.

Modeling aside, even if you farted out photo realistic models and sneezed 1-1 paint jobs, you are/were a goddamn prick.

Need i remind all the times you called me queer, or fag? or told me to love off in chats? How you belittled me at every turn? How you stole things from other people and claimed them as your own content? How you'll ban people because they said "Take it out on the track", or "crybaby" or even for beating you in a race? Remember how you ragequit against all regular rules many MANY times, but got away with it because of nepotism? Remember being a despot, a cretin and just generally an awful person?

Yeah, i'll respect you when you deserve it, and that's a long way off. I've heard stories from many people who've interacted with you for any amount of time who say you're a flip flopping, two faced lying tantrum hurling manic extrovert and narcissist, and i'm sure i could drum up ten thousand words to support that. You're the reason misanthropes exist, and I say this candidly, literally, and without hesitation. You're one one of the worst people i've ever had the displeasure of interacting with and i hope you get mulched by a cement mixer the next time you leave your fetid little hovel

Oh, and to top it off, you suck at modeling.

• Upvote 7

I don't want to get too heavily involved, but the "not releasing jack" aspect of the argument is a load of rubbish. I'm using his F150 body for my SSRS Blue Thunder, and both his Digger and Max D bodies are in Johan's posession waiting to be finished, and he happily agreed to all of it.

• Upvote 2

Have to say Harlow nothing against you but if you release at least one thing then people wouldn't care as much if you trash their stuff

yeah that's a very fair point and i'll readily admit to not releasing stuff, but i'm trying to change that now with digger, maxxy ect

Honestly i should go through my backlog and turn some stuff out, but some of it is pretty bad to be honest

• Upvote 3

yeah that's a very fair point and i'll readily admit to not releasing stuff, but i'm trying to change that now with digger, maxxy ect

Honestly i should go through my backlog and turn some stuff out, but some of it is pretty bad to be honest

Yeah thats a good idea. Even if the bodies go into the models section on the downloads, that would help truck makers out a lot. 

Yeah thats a good idea. Even if the bodies go into the models section on the downloads, that would help truck makers out a lot. 

y'know what, i think i'll do just that. I've got a load of stuff to do today, but soon as that's through i'll go back and cherrypick bodies, give them a template PSD, and throw them into the wilds.

• Upvote 3

Both of you guys just need to take a chill pill, and Harlow it is kind of rude to stomp around,and say nasty things to people who tried there best. Not trying to be mean,but the thing that gets me is that you use tons of verts when everyone else try's to make relatively low poly body's so it wont lag them,and when you don't use as many verts you cant get as much detail so please don't be rude to us until you can make a relatively low poly body that looks just as good as the ones you make now.

You do realize i only post the bake models right? And besides, ROR's graphics are literally from 2003, it barely takes any processor power to do a million faces in today's computer world. If this was Cry Engine or Unreal, yeah, optimizing would be a huge issue and i'd slave over getting hyper efficient models, but it's not, so it isn't, so i don't

• Upvote 2

Now I am not trying to start an arguement but you just admited that some are your stuff is pretty bad so next time you make a comment about someone's project think about what they would say about something you have made and maybe you hold back a little and focus on how to fix the problem instead of pointing it out in a very critical way

Now I am not trying to start an arguement but you just admited that some are your stuff is pretty bad so next time you make a comment about someone's project think about what they would say about something you have made and maybe you hold back a little and focus on how to fix the problem instead of pointing it out in a very critical way

Ok then, what do you have to say about this? Critisize me bro

I was mostly talking about old stuff i've done. Before 2013, like batman and iron man. I learned modeling through brute force and it showed. Recently i've become so good i got accepted into one of the best 3d art schools in the world, so i think i'm safe in saying i'm competent.

We should probably all shut up before this turns into a firestorm

• Upvote 1