Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

Hell with Backdraft. Maybe someone can finally put some lights on a digger that actually glow. But an amen to how ever you did that Edy. That will make a lot of trucks a lot more realistic

All materials brother. They can be found in my most recent tracks.

that's pretty good, but the model underneath is still pretty meh. Not RKM apocalyptic bad, but it's missing a lot of the shapes on the real truck

Nice to see you starting to complement other peoples' work.

hmm ill have to look at Photos but dont remember it flashing when i saw it live

He just posted a video of it though.....

What's been bugging me is that the color of the lights are wrong. Its blue.

Its a very nice start but to get smoother ramps or to make them steeper, press ctrl+r and move tht  cut where ever you need. Use the scroll wheel to put more than one and trust me the track will look ten times better.

I'll get around to that eventually. I just made a rough outline of the track in like an hour.

He just posted a video of it though.....

What's been bugging me is that the color of the lights are wrong. Its blue.

i know he did but i swore the show i saw it at i remember them being solid..but i could be wrong and they probably were flashing then to

EDIT: i was wrong they were flashing

Just a little update, if anyone cares, but Northern Nightmare's release will be delayed a bit. This is because Hagan is currently in the process of making an all new chassis for it. Grinder, however, will still be released some time this week; I do not know what files I need to put in the folder, otherwise, Grinder would have been released already. :D

If you don't mind, please download Grinder and tell me if it works for you. If not PM me what files it says you're missing. Updated Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?trk89c3n4rj64wm

Edited by Noah Chiasson