Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

INB4SOMEONEREALIZESTHATPOLICECARSARENTTHERE

But still, it looks sick.

INB4SOMEONESAYSTHATHAVINGANINB4THATLONGISREALLYUNNECESSARY. #INB4.

The track does have the police cars. It also has the red safety van, Ford Thunderbird, and Chevy Silverado that were parked in the area at the time of the wreck.

They are clearly seen in the first preview shots of the track, and in the video I linked.

Finished the stadium around this thing.  Not too bad for my first replica stadium.  Now I just have to texture this thing, which i'm terrible at and dont know all of the ins and out of it.  Might end up using DiggerFan's stadium model if mine becomes hell to teture

neworlprevstadium_zpse7654892.png

• Upvote 2

I Think it's finally time to contribute to the community. Here is my first custom truck - Storm Tracker!

RoR+2014-04-03+19-44-52-787.jpg

This is the normal version that I would run every week.

RoR+2014-04-03+20-01-06-051.jpg

The Special White Version. Made as a Secondary Weekly Truck or World Finals Piece

RoR+2014-04-03+20-19-00-835.jpg

This is the coolest version: Gray with Lime Green Accents. This would be a World Finals Piece For Sure. Next to do: Add Flags, Might change tires to SIRs or Ukraines. Thanks to tddtwid for the chassis. Any thoughts?

Truck looks great! How did you paint that? It has a really good paint.  :D

I Think it's finally time to contribute to the community. Here is my first custom truck - Storm Tracker!

RoR+2014-04-03+19-44-52-787.jpg

This is the normal version that I would run every week.

RoR+2014-04-03+20-01-06-051.jpg

The Special White Version. Made as a Secondary Weekly Truck or World Finals Piece

RoR+2014-04-03+20-19-00-835.jpg

This is the coolest version: Gray with Lime Green Accents. This would be a World Finals Piece For Sure. Next to do: Add Flags, Might change tires to SIRs or Ukraines. Thanks to tddtwid for the chassis. Any thoughts?

Lookin great although I'd slide the body back a little bit since it seems to stick out weird 

I painted the body a solid color, and then aligned images and text in PowerPoint. Voth, it's how Tddtwid built Murdered Out.