Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

Alright, to continue of with the 10th Anniversary, I present to you, the Maximum Destruction 10th Anniversary Spiked Version!! (Yes the middle of the body, does not have the scratch on it)

Fun paint to make, as always, 100% hand painted! Thanks to harlow for the spiked body!

Now for the WF Version, the Original, and the 2014 version are left!

These will be released as a pack!

Enjoy! :)

10045726.png

2782517.png

9974628.png

I'm going to guess that both the 10th Spiked and the 2014 will be on rear engine chassises?

nice start but I believe it was on Werner's El Toro chassis....

Kreml drove it over in Europe using was Parnell's old PEI (Superman)

And Max-D looks great, except for the shocks being angled, should be straight up and down.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to guess that both the 10th Spiked and the 2014 will be on rear engine chassises?

I'm not Johan but I'm guessing I can answer this.

I have no doubt in my mind they won't specifically be on CRD's/Cohen's, but at some a point a Christensen/Kane version might be made. I don't know if they will or not, do not go to Johan saying that that they were promised if they aren't made, but I'd say it is a possibility that someone might make them.

Here's my newest project, after its official US debut...

7Rd8l.png

7Rdvm.png

7RdDl.png

Still some chassis/paint stuff that needs to be fixed, but it's really close to being done. 

Finally, I have been wanting this truck forever! It looks so beautiful!  :D

Alright, to continue of with the 10th Anniversary, I present to you, the Maximum Destruction 10th Anniversary Spiked Version!! (Yes the middle of the body, does not have the scratch on it)

Fun paint to make, as always, 100% hand painted! Thanks to harlow for the spiked body!

Now for the WF Version, the Original, and the 2014 version are left!

These will be released as a pack!

Enjoy!  :)

10045726.png

2782517.png

9974628.png

:o I am literally in aw, that truck is amazing, and I want it more and more everyday! Fantastic job, as always, Johan.

Warhead 2.0 anyone?

3754518.png

That sh*t looks... VICIOUS!